Saturday, March 12, 2016

YES, I am a working woman.





YES, I am a working woman and by my own choice;

YES, I am a working woman and I might not be the sole breadwinner of a household but yes, I have my own share in bringing up the household;

YES, I am a working woman and of course I still feel the affection for the dependability of bringing a new life to this world;

YES, I am a working woman and I accept the fact to restart afresh and prove myself all over again after I return to my workplace after months of leave;

YES, I am a working woman and I put on make-up and wear ironed clothes and heels but of course that doesn’t reduce my work pressure; I do it because I like it;

YES, I am a working woman and I might have an external support system but I still have a clock running in my mind constantly that monitors all the moves and instances by those external helps;

YES, I am a working woman but I still make sure to enjoy motherhood even in the time crunches and I take pleasure in spending time with my kid as much as any other mother does;

YES, I am a working woman but of course it’s like one more plug-in and not substitute to any of my different other roles that I play from a daughter, a wife, a daughter-in-law and most importantly a mother;

YES, I am a working woman and I carry an attitude of confidence and independence but I am also a loving and caring person;

I am not JUST A WORKING WOMAN. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment